ctopherrun

Now with heavier flavor crystals

Monday, November 07, 2005

Paragraphs


Ahhh...it feels nice here. I would like everyone to notice this:

New paragraph.

Did you notice? I'll do it again.

Another new paragraph.

It's so exciting, isn't it? That hovel over on www.blog.com did not grant me this basic typographical right, and I was forced to vacate in a fit of pique. I had tried to speak to the system administrater about this debilitating problem, but to no avail. Instead, I was referred to many unenlightening documents filed under the fanciful title of 'Help'.

I was not 'Help'ed.

And so onto to greener pastures, where I may feel free to speak in paragraphs like any God-fearing American should. Now having regained this basic necessity, I will be posting more regularly, so that I may imagine that somebody will be entertained by my mental swill.

Paragraph.

Paragraph.

Mmmm...feels nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home